Friday, July 29, 2005

relax

sometimes it's good to give your brain some time off. you all know what i mean. after a week of hosting a vacation bible school for 47 children, worrying about my mother who was in the hospital for 8 days after having a 30 year old bloodclot ended up in her lung and almost killed her, my father having minor surgery, and a funeral this morning i need to have some brain numbing stuff (see, i can't even come up with a better word than "stuff.")

so, here are some of my favorite things to numb my brain

zuma oh, i love computer games and this is my new fave

blogthings just in case you want to know how weird you are

random name generator want a new identity?

postsecret yes, it's on my favorites list, and it only gets updated once a week, but it's nice to know that other people have skeletons too

bravo television network. i'm watching the countdown to the scariest movie moments right now.

writing my novel, ok, not really brain numbing, but it's fantasy so give me a break

smirnoff twisted... watermelon flavor... tastes just like a watermelon jolly rancher

and of course... spider solitaire, though i haven't won in quite a few games (i play the medium level).

yup, good stuff...

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a week! This is a good list of mind-numbing possiblities.

I too like the Smirnoff twist -- I haven't tried watermelon, but I rather enjoyed the cranberry flavour.

web sites: a good time waster is www. kittenwar.com

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket