anyone else watch inside the actor's studio? near the end of each show questions are asked of the guests (who are famous actors). the questions come from bernard pivot. i've always enjoyed the show and hearing this portion of the program. sometimes i even like to pretend that i am being interviewed. here's what i would say:
1. What is your favorite word?
cryptic (i just love how it sounds)
2. What is your least favorite word?
the "n" word.
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
(i share this one with robin williams... this will be the one and only time that i ever use profanity here.) pussy
6. What sound or noise do you love?
my kids laughing
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
the alarm clock going off way too early in the morning
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
rock star (if only i was musically talented)
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
see, i told you.