Wednesday, July 11, 2007

and my brain is currently completely empty


i have been tagged by the pobble

and given a "thinking blogger award. apparently there was some dicussion about who would actually get me as one of their tags. how nice to get "fought" over.

here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote

since i can't tag the pobble again (someone else got this honor) here are my five in alphabeltical order:

Acknowledge, Move On. this is my brother's blog. he's always been a deep thinker, read his blog and you'll know why

ABB. she has amazing thoughts and expresses them unlike anyone else i know.

Bible Bending. this is a new one for me. it examines the bible in pop culture.

Post Secret. i read this every sunday morning before church to put my life back into perspective

and honestly, everyone else has been taken by someone else already. but 4 is almost 5.

God's peace y'all

2 comments:

dondon009 said...

Congratulations, dear friend....

Well deserved~and the Pobble is lucky that I love her so.... otherwise, the boxing gloves would have stayed on to the finish~

DON~

BostonPobble said...

I was coming over to write "there was no fight. I got you. He knew it." Instead, I will keep my mouth shut and be grateful he loves me. :)

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket