Monday, July 09, 2007

this time

i'm going to go see my grandmother. it's about a 4 hour trip and the decision was made yesterday to go with my mom. i didn't go when my paternal grandmother was dying. i had a chance and we decided not to in the end because i was days from giving birth to the silent prince. she died 12 hours before my water broke and i missed the funeral.

i don't have time to write the whole story. gotta go shower and get moving and ready for the trip.

i'll be back on tuesday evening.

pray for her passing to be peaceful and our hearts to be lifted.

God's peace y'all

1 comment:

CrackerLilo said...

I don't blame you one bit, not for missing your paternal grandmother's death for the Silent Prince's birth and not for wanting to see your maternal grandmother one last time. It's a hard thing to see, but having seen my grandfather die and held his hand and told him I forgave him (he'd been awful to me, my brother, and my mom)....well, I don't regret it, either. We're here when you come back.

*hug* I will pray for you all.

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket