Sunday, February 24, 2008

fave fours

i’ve played this game before, but here it is again for kat-kat

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. video store clerk (and yes, there was a back room)
2. assistant manager of a women’s accessory store
3. director of a inner city summer program
4. pastor

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. man of la mancha
2. crash (just yesterday in fact)
3. buffy the vampire slayer
4. the princess bride

Four places I have lived:
1. philadelphia, pa
2. lynchburg, va
3. newark, nj
4. atlantic city, nj

Four places I have been:
1. the grand canyon
2. antigua
3. chicago
4. hoboken, nj

Four of my favorite foods:
1. shell fish
2. chocolate
3. my mom’s mac and cheese
4. marsha, marsha, marshmallow ice cream by ben and jerry

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. bed
2. any warm beach
3. on vacation
4. bed (did i say that already)

I am looking forward to this year:
1. vacation at the obx
2. doing 2 weddings for 2 wonderful women
3. 10 year anniversary from seminary and seeing all my old friends
4. celebrating my 29th birthday all over again

Four T.V. shows that I watch:
1. M*A*S*H
2. heros
3. lost
4. american idol with the princess kitty

God's peace y'all

No comments:

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket