Friday, August 26, 2005

My New Sermon Site

it occured to me that when i first began this blog that i wanted it to be an on-line journal. a place to "search for the sacred and find wonder." but it's become a sermon site, a place where i post my sermons from sunday. and that's just not what i wanted it to be.

so... i have decided to go back to my original intention which is to write an actual blog. but then, what shall i do for all those people i know wait with baited breath to read my sunday sermon?

well create another blog just for my sermons of course!

so you can come visit me here and i promise to try and write interesting things, but you can also follow the link to my new sermon site over on the right. the next sermon will be posted sometime between late late saturday night to tuesday morning depending on when i get the chance.

in the meantime... God's peace and my love and prayers

1 comment:

CatNFiddle said...

I'm so glad you've separated the two! As much as I've missed your preaching skills, I want to know more about what's going on in your secular life. Thank you, my dear old friend!

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket