Thursday, May 17, 2007

10 inches shorter


well, i finally did it! i had all my hair cut off... 10 inches to be exact and here's the picture to prove it. actually it feels as though i took off 10 unwanted pounds. gloria did a great job. i can't even tell you how freeing it was to have her chop away that ponytail.


the next step is to fill out the form for locks of love and send it away. any gray hairs they find will be sold as well as any strands that measure under 10 inches.


i know i said i didn't want to go too short, but i am grooving on this cut... and hair always grows back.


God's peace y'all

1 comment:

CrackerLilo said...

Oh, you look so cute!!!!

I think it's a great thing to do, when you want to. When I complained a few posts (weeks) ago, it was because there are a lot of people who want to make that decision for me, and my hair is *wanted*! :-)

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket