so i am im-ing with the boston pobble while she is im-ing with a friend in texas who is trying to convince his parents to evacuate... not very successfully i might add. please say a prayer and read her post.
and the question comes up between us: "what would you take if you had to evacuate?"
so, here are my 7 things (not including my family, clothes, and food) that i would throw in the saturn (recognizing of course that most of my list wouldn't fit once the princess kitten packed her bags).
1. lots of diapers and wipes (we are still potty training the silent prince)
2. my wedding album
3. my laptop
4. my bunny (my oldest stuffed animal)
5. my great-grandmother's silver (i'd love to take the china, but even in catopia it wouldn't fit in the car.
6. a necklace that i almost always wear which was made from a stone from the pobble.
7. the "willow tree" nativity my mother-in-law gave me last christmas.
no, i wouldn't take a bible... that's what the laptop is for.
now... what would YOU take?
and continue to offer prayers and financial support to disaster relief programs. my favorite is linked to the right and here.