Tuesday, April 10, 2007

beep beep

in case you've been wondering how the big honk for jesus scandal is going...

you can read this

or this

or this

or this

or this

or any of the other "about" 54,100 possible links to this story on google.

or you can read what the pobble has to say... in my mind, she makes the most sense.

and i should note that i was misinformed about how many time one was supposed to blow their horn for jesus. i apologize if i inadvertently got you to honk in support of satan...

God's peace y'all

1 comment:

BostonPobble said...

"It didn't offend me but I know it offended Christ"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, I could riff on this one For Hours!!!!!!!! But it's your blog, not mine, so I won't.

*snort*

"and vivian followed."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket